Thursday, December 22, 2011

Olivia's Hats

Here are three of the hats that I've made for my little neice Olivia. I still plan to get a few pictures of Olivia in the hats but I found my camera and uploaded pictures so I thought I would share. The baby doll model is my daughter's doll from when she is little. The doll has the same head circumfrence as little Olivia so it was easy to measure and make the hats for her.





All of the hats were super easy to crochet. The newsboy style hat I did without a pattern, using two strands of Aran Red Heart acryllic and a K hook. The pattern for the pink and brown hat can be found HERE.

I have one more hat finished but don't yet have the picture uploaded, I'll share it soon and I'll be making more of these little hats because our nephew called this evening to tell us that he and his wife are expecting a little girl this Spring!

No comments: